Thursday, June 22, 2000

Most Beautiful Man

Friends, Iam a fellow driver who uses my car to carry the people who are young and old I don't know from where they come from and where they goes to Because it is the fate that makes them tell their destination There were couples, lovers and school girls Who pass kisses to their heroes To take them to beachs, fort and theatres It was in one of those frozen nights As pain grew stronger I thought of inviting some one into my life I found all my hair has turne grey and my face ugliest in the world Before the god I Knelt for mercy Who sent me with an angel whose Beauty cannot be written in words She took me in her hand and I saw an unknown corpse lying in the church adorned with ants and bees It was of none but of mine the ugliest driver in the town

No comments: